A Sample of Patrizi Associates Projects
- A review of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation response to Hurricane Katrina.
- A review of the California Health Care Foundation’s program strategies in Innovations for the Underserved, Better Chronic Disease Care and Market and Policy Monitor.
- An evaluation of The Rockefeller Foundation’s five year initiative to revitalize and rebuild New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina focusing on the development of a city wide housing system.
- An evaluation of the Setting the Standard Initiative, an effort to improve the quality of Chronic Disease Care, for the New York State Health Foundation.
- A corporate strategy evaluation of the International Development Research Corporation, a Crown corporation of Canada (with Michael Quinn Patton).
- An evaluation of KaBoom’s impact on community engagement in five cities throughout the U.S.
- An evaluation of the Conrad Hilton Foundation’s strategies (with Ruth Brousseau) to improve conditions for the homeless in the US and to eradicate water related diseases in select countries in Africa.
- An evaluation of Conservation Landscape Initiatives for the state of Pennsylvania’s Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
- An evaluation of the Rockefeller Foundation’s integrated strategy to improve food security in Western Kenya, the precursor to what became the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- A design of the evaluation of the AGRA Policy Program intended to foster national agricultural policies supportive of a green revolution in Africa.
- An evaluation of Open Society Institute’s Public Health Network Programs in Moldova and Bulgaria.
- An evaluation design for the Global Libraries Program of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- A study of library participation in US Libraries Opportunities On line Hardware Initiative, for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- A development of performance indicators for the US Libraries Program of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- A strategic evaluation framework for the College Access Foundation of California.
- The development of a performance management system and on-going assessment for the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for the State of Pennsylvania.
- An evaluation of Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s grantmaking in the area of “End of Life” to examine the Foundation’s strategy and effectiveness over 20 years of investing in the field.
- A strategy evaluation of a cluster of grants supporting implementation of information technology and physician practice improvement for the Physicians’ Foundations for Health System Excellence.
- An evaluation of the Center for Urban Redevelopment Excellence (CUREx) at the University of Pa. a fellowship program to identify and support the next generation of leaders in urban redevelopment.
- An evaluation for the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation of early stage grantees delivering youth development services receiving organizational development and business planning support.
- An assessment of Peer Review Systems funded by The Packard Foundation.
- An evaluation of system change efforts (traditional public to charter school) and effects on student performance in the Wilkensburg School District outside of Pittsburg Pa. for the Heinz Endowments.
- An assessment of the Fred Friendly Seminars, through a range of their projects examining the effects of media programs on their audiences.
- An evaluation of Demand Treatment, a national initiative of community coalitions funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to increase the number of people who get quality treatment for alcohol and other drug problems.
- An evaluation of Join Together, a national substance abuse prevention and treatment resource, funded by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- An evaluation of Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America, a national technical assistance and support organization for community coalitions organized to fight substance abuse funded by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- An evaluation of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Asthma Initiative: a nationwide cluster of grants focused on building support and systems for asthma prevention for children.
- A strategy development for the William Penn Foundation’s Environment and Community Program.
- An evaluation of the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation’s Leadership Presenting Institutions Initiative, a grant-making program providing endowment support to leading arts presenting organizations nationwide.
Click here to go back.